All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the gym and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release TransFIT, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property.
Securing Your Information
TransFIT website uses sophisticated security and safeguard measures to protect users’ information. One such measure is our use of secure server software (SSL), to ensure that your credit card will be protected against fraudulent use while on our site.
Social Media and Image Policy
TransFIT respects you and will not share images of you on social media or the website if you request not to be in them. We openly shoot film and take photos at the gym and our community of members inspire one another through the sharing of your workouts, embrace our positivity in what you are doing to inspire others.
1. You may not use the gym or participate in a class when under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any medication that may affect your safety.
2. Membership does not guarantee the availability of a parking space. Parking spaces are available on a first come first served basis.
3. We do not have any showering facilities at the gym.
1. Once signed up to transformation camp you will have your allotted slot which you will attend for 10 weeks, you cannot change times unless verified by staff.
2. Deposits are non-refundable.
3. Full payment must be made 10 days prior to Camp start date.
4. 14 Day cooling off period (must be 14 days prior to the start of the camp unless you will be charged a £30 admin fee.)
Cancellation – 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of single sessions. Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended. If we deem you are misusing your membership we have the right to cancel your pass.
Cancellation – 10 days of notice is required for workshop cancellations. Any cancellations by an athlete with 10 or more days of notice will be processed and a £25.00 administration fee per athlete will apply.
Cancellation Within 9 Days Of a workshop – No cancellations by an athlete will be accepted within 9 days of the beginning of a workshop.
Our class passes have no expiration date.